This episode features Trey and Ken’s responses to the following listener questions:
- Why do we have the Electoral College?
- Why isn’t there a way to invalidate fraudulent elections?
- What would it take for a third party rise to national prominence?
- Can you explain ranked-choice voting?
- What do you think about ranked-choice voting in light of the recent Maine election?
What We’re Reading
A Spy Named Orphan: The Enigma of Donald Maclean by Roland Philipps
The Kennedy Brothers: The Rise and Fall of Jack and Bobby by Richard Mahoney
Listener support helps make The Politics Guys possible. If you’re interested in supporting the show, go to politicsguys.com/support.