Mike talks with former federal prosecutor and CNN Senior Legal Analyst Elie Honig about his just released book, Untouchable: How Powerful People Get Away With It.
Topics Mike & Elie Cover Include:
– the tactics powerful people use to avoid prosecution
– the legal strategies of Donald Trump and The Trump Organization
– using cutouts and innuendo to avoid direct responsibility
– how fear of reprisal helps to protect the powerful
– the use and abuse of presidential pardons
– the cases against Donald Trump and the likelihood of convictions
Interested in starting your own podcast? Check out RedCircle, home of The Politics Guys.
Powered by RedCircle