In this listener mail episode, Mike and Jay respond to the following listener questions:
- Will employers pocket insurance premium money they’d potentially save under a Medicare For All system?
- Why might Trump have wanted to obstruct justice, even if he wasn’t working with the Russians?
- Where do Mike and Jay differ from their parties?
- What do Mike and Jay think about Pete Buttigeig?
- Why do so many Democrats seem to be anti-Israel?
- Will gerrymandering get worse after the 2020 Census?
- How can we trust a media that first told us that Trump was working with the Russians and is now disappointed that he wasn’t working with the Russians?