This Week’s Stories
– The Senate GOP ‘open letter’ to Iran: secretly brilliant, or not-so-secretly moronic?
– Hillary Clinton to the media: I didn’t do anything wrong. Technically.
– Ferguson, Missouri: some positive developments, then a tragedy.
– Is climate change a belief system or scientific fact?
– “It’s never good to be drunk at work, especially if you are in the Secret Service.”
– The Senate GOP’s open letter to Iran (with the Iranian Foreign Minister’s reply)
– Climate Change: It’s not a religion. It’s a scientific fact. (The New Republic)