In this listener comment episode, Mike and Jay get into:
- If the media – Time magazine in particular – was fair in its photographic portrayal of President Trump’s immigration policy, and if Mike and Jay spend too much time on a media sideshow.
- How much deference federal courts should give to administrative agencies.
- Whether Jay thinks government regulations to prevent pollution are wise and necessary corrections for market failures.
- A conservative case for abolishing ICE.
- Mike, Jay, and ideological orthodoxy.
What Mike’s Reading
Listener support helps make The Politics Guys possible. If you’re interested in supporting the show, go to politicsguys.com/support.