Mike talks with Beth Silvers and Sarah Stewart Holland, hosts of the Pantsuit Politics podcast about their new book, I Think You’re Wrong (But I’m Listening): a Guide To Grace-Filled Political Conversations.
In this conversation, Mike, Sarah, and Beth discuss:
- why they became political podcasters
- the role of faith in political discussion
- ‘taking off your jersey’ before talking politics
- why the left and the right often view politics as more important than it is, and how that makes productive dialog more difficult
- how to have grace-filled political conversations
- cultivating a sense of curiosity
- ‘embracing the paradox’
- partisan echo chambers
- and lots more!
follow Pantsuit Politics on Twitter