Mike talks with Chris Beem and Michael Berkman from Penn State’s McCourtney Institute for Democracy about their Democracy Works podcast and a whole bunch of other things including:
- the fact that two of our last four, and three of our last nine presidents have gone through impeachment
- the ‘best case’ outcome from this impeachment process
- the potential fallout from straight party line impeachment voting
- if Donald Trump is a unique case or a portent of presidents to come
- strengthening our political institutions
- whether we’re optimistic or pessimistic about the future of liberal democracy in the United States
- and lots more!
Be part of the discussion on the Politics Guys ‘BipartisanPolitics’ community on Reddit.