Subscribe: iTunes | PocketCasts | Overcast | Stitcher | RSS
Trey welcomes Lee Drutman, Vanessa Williamson and Felcia Wong to the show to discuss their latest report and study through the democracy fund voter study group: On the Money.
Topics discussed include:
- why study voter’s economic policy preferences
- why Republicans do not share an economic policy position
- the difference for people’s individual policy preferences and their overall policy goals
- the role of luck in economic policy views
- the predictive power of economic policy views in American elections
- Donald Trump and Republican economic policy views
Listener support helps make The Politics Guys possible. If you’re interested in supporting the show, go to patreon.com/politicsguys or politicsguys.com/support.