Mike talks with Kevin Munger, an assistant professor of political science and social data analytics at Penn State University about his book Generation Gap: Why the Baby Boomers Still Dominate American Politics and Culture.
Topics Mike & Kevin discuss include:
– if generational cohorts really matter
– the enduring power of the Boomers
– when Boomer power peaked and when it will decline
– social media, generational cohorts, and shared identity
– political differences between Boomers, Millennials, and Gen Z