Mike talks with Dr. Justin A. Frank, a former clinical professor of psychiatry at the George Washington University Medical Center and a physician with more than forty years of experience in psychoanalysis. He’s the bestselling author of Bush on the Couch, Obama on the Couch, and most recently, Trump on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President.
Mike & Dr. Frank discuss:
- Donald Trump’s impressive psychological strengths
- what Dr. Frank sees as the president’s ‘creativity and brilliance’
- how Donald Trump is like George Costanza
- how Donald Trump has become his own mother
- Barack Obama’s ‘obsessional bipartisan disorder’
- Trump’s understanding of loyalty
- if Donald Trump is fit to be president
- and lots more
Listener support helps make The Politics Guys possible. If you’re interested in supporting the show, go to politicsguys.com/support.