Mike talks with Chris Brady, a New York Times bestselling author, speaker, humorist, and businessman. His latest book is The Bitcoin Bride: A Rascal Money Story.
Topics Mike & Chris discuss include:
– what cryptocurrency is and how it works
– Bitcoin as “freedom money”
– the inevitability of traditional currency losing value
– “Gold Bugs” and cryptocurrency
– President Biden’s recent Executive Order on cryptocurrency
– whether the cryptocurrency needs more regulation
– if Russia can use cryptocurrency to evade sanctions
– Friedrich Hayek and the philosophical underpinnings of cryptocurrency
– the future of cryptocurrency
Interested in starting your own podcast? Check out RedCircle, home of The Politics Guys.
Powered by RedCircle