Mike talks with Lane Kenworthy, a Professor of Sociology at UC San Diego. They discuss his latest book, Social Democratic Capitalism.
Topics discussed include:
– what social democratic capitalism is
– if social democratic capitalism is only possible in rich countries
– economic growth and dynamism
– the Nordic example, and whether it can be applied elsewhere
– how the United States stacks up to other wealthy countries
– whether the United States can – or should – move toward social democratic capitalism
Be part of the discussion on the Politics Guys ‘BipartisanPolitics’ community on Reddit.
Powered by RedCircle