Mike talks with Max Borders, the founder and Executive Director of Social Evolution —a non-profit organization dedicated to liberating humanity through innovation. Max is also the co-founder of the Future Frontiers conference and festival. He’s the author of a number of books, including The Decentralist, The Social Singularity, After Collapse, and his most recent book, Underthrow: How Jefferson’s Dangerous Idea Will Spark a New Revolution, which is the focus of their discussion.
Topics Mike and Max discuss include:
– the modern faith in the Church of State
– what luxury beliefs are, and why they’re a problem
– why Max things we should relate to each other as consumers
– libertarianism and anarchism
– hubris and revolutionary change
Check out Max’s Constitution of Consent contest. It’s free to enter and the winner will get $25,000.